Awaz-e-Dost is the voice of Urdu speaking community in Canberra and the surrounding region. It is a community radio program proudly brought to you by Pakistan Cultural Association, Canberra (a voluntary service to the community).
The purpose of this program is manifold and includes:
- Creating a Pakistani cultural environment at least for an hour where the whole family can sit around the radio and listen to the quality Urdu program.
- Promoting Urdu language, particularly we provide opportunity to younger generation to learn the language of their parents.
- Keeping you updated on the latest issues in Pakistan
- Introducing you other Pakistanis in the community through interviews
- Providing you an opportunity to present your views to the whole community through our talk back radio program
Visit our website
Parkistan Cultural Association